Can you believe we’re only a month away from Valentine’s Day already? The time has just flown by already this year! I hope to post a few more fun Valentine’s Day crafts and fun foods of my own in the next couple weeks (if I get time to get them made). To tide you over, or just in case time gets away from me, here are a few fun Valentine’s Day craft ideas for kids.
1. Love Bugs I made these for Amazing Moms
2. Blast Off Candy Card at Disney Family Fun
3. Paper Doily Handmade Valentine from here at The Kid’s Fun Review
4. Burlap Puffed Heart Valentine at Crafts and Sutch
5. Be Mine Wall Hanging from Family Corner
6. Handmade Valentine Ideas from Little Fun Little Learning
7. Miniature Valentine Chocolate Box at Dollar Store Crafts
8. Heart Cone Valentine Favor Box at Woo Jr.
9. Heart Fish Handmade Valentine here at Kid’s Fun Review
10. Paper Bag Valentine’s Day Card by Cherie Burbach
11. Hand Shaped Valentines at Martha Stewart
12. A February Crossword Puzzle from Printables 4 Kids
I hope you enjoy these fun crafts and ideas for Valentine’s Day. If you make any of the projects come back and share!
I’m going to send this page to our children’s church leader…she’ll love it!
What a great round up of ideas! Thanks so much for taking the time to gather them all for us!
Thank you so much for including my burlap puffed heart in this round up! 🙂 You have made my day! 🙂
Erin~ You’re very welcome! It’s really cute!