I love all the super cute Easter nest ideas this time of year, and you all know I’m a big fan of brownie bites, so of course I had to combine them! Add a little green icing and some Easter egg candies (like Hershey’s, or Jelly Beans) to make these Easter Nest Brownie Bites and you’ve got a super cute Easter treat idea!
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups butter cream icing
- green food color
- candy eggs like Hershey's or Jelly Bean
- Preheat the oven to 350`F.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the semi-sweet chocolate and oil and heat over very low heat until melted. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a another mixing bowl, combine the sugar, eggs and vanilla until blended. Add in the chocolate mixture. The remaining dry ingredients should be slowly sifted in, and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into a mini cupcake pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake the brownie bites for about 15 minutes at 350?F, or until the batter just starts to pull away from the edges of the pan.
- Let the brownie bites cool for a few minutes in the pan, then gently press a chocolate covered cherry candy into the center of each.
- Let the brownies cool before you try to remove them from the pan.
I love this fun Easter treat because they’re super easy to assemble! Once the cupcakes are baked, you just need to color the butter cream icing with green food color.
Add the icing to a pastry bag, with a Wilton 1M or another large star decorating tip attached to the end. Swirl the icing around from the inside out to make the nest Easter treat.
Add a candy egg to the top of each Easter nest brownie bite and add them to your spring or Easter dessert table for a fun pop of color!
Looking for more Eater treat ideas? Check out this fun Bunny Snack Mix Recipe.
Or these Easter treat Peeps ideas.