I love decorating Christmas trees, and that includes Christmas tree crafts, that’s why I thought I’d share some DIY Christmas tree craft ideas with you today!
DIY Christmas Tree Craft Ideas
From left to right, top to bottom, here are the trees pictured above if you want to go check them out and see how they’re made:
- Wine Cork Christmas Tree from Sweet CS Designs~ I love this idea, and we have a few wine corks laying around. I might have to give it a try.
- Potpourri Christmas Trees from Carolyn’s Homework~ I would have never thought of this one!
- Crepe Paper Christmas Trees from Crafts N Coffee~ Cute idea! I’m a big fan of crepe paper crafts and this DIY Christmas tree craft is super festive with its red and green!
- Dish Scrubber Christmas Tree from The Country Chic Cottage
- Sequin Christmas Tree by Sweet CS Designs~ This tree would be fabulous for a holiday party!
- Magazine Christmas Trees from Chicken Scratch NY~ My husband would be thrilled if I found a use for the old magazines I have piled up in the bedroom! Of course he’d be even more thrilled if I just threw them out!
- Scrap Paper Christmas Tree via Carolyn’s Homework~ A great way to use up all those extra scraps of scrapbook paper I have laying around and don’t want to throw out.
- Square Paper Christmas Tree courtesy of The V Spot Blog~ Such a cool idea, and so easy! This would be perfect for an office or a study.
- Sheet Music Tree from The Country Chic Cottage~ Perfect for the music fan in your family!
- Paper Loop Christmas Tree via Just Us Four Blog~ I think this one is very elegant. Make three of these in different sizes for your holiday centerpiece!
Which DIY Christmas tree craft idea is your favorite? I don’t know which one is my favorite, but I think I may have to give the wine cork tree a try!
Looking for more Christmas DIY ideas check out these Pine Cone Craft Ideas or these Fun Christmas Tree Themes for Kids.