I told you the other day I’m a big Grinch fan when I shared the Grinch chocolate pretzel bites. Today I have another fun Grinch holiday treat for you! Grinch Whoville cupcakes. These fun printable Whoville cupcake toppers will show you the way to Whoville or the way to the Grinch’s lair. They’re perfect for a Grinch viewing party, or for a kids Christmas party.
I made some standard vanilla cupcakes for this, and my favorite Buttercream Icing recipe, but you can make any flavor you want! I grabbed some basic green cupcake wraps from JoAnn Fabric, along with the fun fabric under the cupcakes.
You can download the printable Whoville cupcakes topper here: printable Grinch cupcake topper
Print out one Whoville and one Mount Crumpet road sign for each cupcake.
I used a hot glue gun to glue them to red and white striped straws. Then inserted them into the center of the cupcakes after I piped icing on them with a 1M star tip and a piping bag.
The cupcakes were super simple to make and the kids loved them. They would be perfect for a Grinch party this holiday season!
Don’t forget about the Grinch chocolate pretzel bites.
Looking for more great Grinch party ideas and supplies?
If you’re looking for more fun Christmas ideas check out these other great bloggers. I’ll be updating the list with their links as their posts go live all month.
2016 PINTEREST PARTY WINTER BLOG HOP
This post is part of the Pinterest Party 2016 Winter Blog Hop. The Pinterest Party is a group that helps people grow their Pinterest following. Find other posts in this blog hop below:
1. Steampunkary – Steampunk Christmas Ornaments & Decorations Gift Guide
2. Grammie Knows How – Winter Essentials for Safety on the Road
3. Determined to Shine – Inspired by Angels: A Holiday Art Journal Project Using Coloring Book Pages
4. Deal Finding Family – Fun, Family Winter Activities
5. Unique Christmas Decorations – Winter Wonderland Christmas Decorating Ideas
6. Here at Kid’s Fun review – Grinch Whoville Printable Cupcake Toppers
7. Little Blog In The Country – Peppermint Herb Bath Bombs
8. Fit for God – 3 Tips On How To Have A Healthy Holiday
9. Birthstone Magic – Winter Colored Birthstones
10. Olives N Okra – Christmas Granny Square Dish Cloth Crochet Patterns
11. Housewives Hobbies – Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
12. Essential Oils For Guide –20 Ways to Stay Healthy & Stress-Free During the Holidays
13. Best Gifts for Happy Living – How To Decorate Your Dining Table For Christmas
14. Pennies & Playdough – 25 Christmas Books Your Child Will Love
15. Victorian Christmas Party – Celebrate the Holidays with a Traditional Victorian Christmas Dinner
16. Stephanie Grams – Tips For Protecting Your Skin