This St. Patrick’s Day, enjoy these magical crème de menthe mini green donuts on your breakfast table. Full of sweet mint, they make the perfect brunch treat or iced they’d even make a great after dinner dessert. Easy and inexpensive to make, these crème de menthe donuts are sure to become a new favorite. Take a look below at how to make your own!
Magical Crème De Menthe Mini Green Donuts Recipe
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Creme De Menthe liqueur
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. pure peppermint extract.
- Green food coloring
- Powdered sugar optional
- Non stick cooking spray
- Donut pan These pans can be found at most retail stores and available in a variety of sizes. You may also want to check thrift store too!
- Mix your boxed cake mix, milk, creme de menthe liqueur, vegetable oil, eggs, 5-7 drops of green food coloring, and 1 teaspoon of the peppermint extract until blended well.
- Pour the batter into your donut pan and bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the donuts from the pan and set them aside to cool.
- Once cool you can sprinkle with optional powdered sugar or apply frosting. If you wish, you can even drizzle chocolate sauce on them. These are also great just as they are when paired with milk or coffee.
See how simple those donuts are to make? These magical crème de menthe mini green donuts are the perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat, they’d also make a fabulous Christmas or holiday treat. So gather your supplies, gather the kiddos or some friends, and whip a batch up yourself. You are sure to come up with something minty sweet!
Looking for more fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas? Check out these fun St. Patrick’s Day party ideas for kids!
Or this fun St. Patrick’s Day Party Game.
Now those look Delicious !! The way to a Man’s heart is through his stomach !!