Butterscotch is one of my favorite flavors of fall, or any time of the year for that matter. I’m also a big fan of cake mix cookies! Cake mix cookies are super easy to make! They’re also soft and chewy, just like homemade cookies, without as much fuss! Today I have a super easy butterscotch chips cake mix cookies recipe to share with you that’s perfect for the fall weather we have coming our way!
Butterscotch Chips Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- 1 box of yellow cake mix any brand
- 2 eggs
- ½ C. of vegetable oil
- 1 ½ C. butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cake mix with the eggs and oil with a mixer until it forms a batter.
- With a spoon or spatula gently stir in the butterscotch chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes – cookies will turn golden brown. Do not over bake – These butterscotch cookies are best slightly chewy.
These butterscotch chips cake mix cookies are super delicious warm from the oven! I know with my family they’d never even make it to cool! We love cookies warm from the oven while the butterscotch chips are still warm and melty. Yum!
Or serve them up with a tall glass of milk for a quick after school treat to celebrate a great day!