I made a new chocolate bark hot chocolate recipe with Hershey’s Peppermint Bark Bells this weekend and I have to share! These chocolate bark peppermint bells are definitely a weakness for me, chocolate + white chocolate + mint, what’s not to love? I decided to use the Peppermint Bark Bells to make hot chocolate, otherwise known as chocolate bark peppermint hot chocolate, and I’m excited to share this yummy recipe with you! It’s easy to make and an oh so festive and delicious holiday recipe. Perfect for Christmas morning, or just because on a cold winter day!
The recipe was inspired by the White Chocolate Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe I shared the other day here. This recipe is very similar, but instead of white chocolate and peppermint oil, all you need is a couple Hershey’s Peppermint Bark Bells. Top this delicious treat with a little whipped topping and some festive red and green sprinkles!
- 4-6 Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells
- 2 tablespoons (or to taste) of peppermint coffee creamer
- 10-12 ounces milk
- whipped topping
- Red white and green Christmas sprinkles
- Melt the Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells in a large mug with the peppermint coffee creamer by heating it at 20 second intervals in the microwave. If you can’t find peppermint creamer you can use regular creamer.
- Add the milk and microwave for about 2 minutes, or until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Top with the whipped topping and the Christmas sprinkles.
This Peppermint Bark Bells hot chocolate recipe is super easy and perfect to serve up to friends and family during the holiday season. The kids will love it!
Looking for more holiday recipe ideas? Check out these Candy Cane Kiss Brownie Bites.