Veterans Day is a wonderful time to teach children about our nation and the people who serve and protect it. It’s also a wonderful time to do some fun patriotic crafts, so I thought I’d put together a few of my favorites to share. Each craft has a link back to the original website where you can find complete instructions on how to make them.
1. A Patriotic Flag Pennant from Kaboose.com~ This craft looks like it would be fairly simple to do, and not too many materials needed.
2. Patriotic Starburst Bouquet from FaveCrafts.com~ This craft is cool enough to display, or to be a centerpiece for your patriotic party.
3. Uncle Sam Napkin Ring from Ziggity Zoom~ This looks quick and easy for even the younger kids. If you’re having a Veterans Day celebration, make up a few ahead of time to use as party favors.
4. Patriotic Veterans Day Hand Flag from Ms. Sinicropi’s Wonderful World of Kindergarten~ I love this idea! This would be a wonderful group patriotic craft idea for a classroom, or a party.
5. Veteran’s Day Soldier Craft from Fun In First~ I had to look hard to find a soldier craft, but I think this one is really super cute!
Which one is your fave? Or do you have another Veteran’s Day craft you’d like to share?
I’m loving the hand print flag and the solider. Great ideas. I would love for you to share on my Sunday’s Best linkup. The Uncle Sam napkin ring is perfect for the 4th of July too.