Halloween is such a fun time of the year for kids! The crisp fall weather is clicking in. It’s a fun time of the year to let your kids have some friends over, or just spend an afternoon playing and creating. If you’re planning a kids Halloween party, or just want to have some Halloween fun with your kids, check out this great list of Halloween kids activities and crafts you can do this fall.
- This Spider Web Lacing Card via Mom Endeavors is a super cute idea for a crafty fall afternoon!
- This Toxic Treat Holder from All Things Target would be fun for a kids’ Halloween party!
- DIY Ghost in a Bottle via Frugal Coupon Living will make a fun activity for all ages!
- Footprint Ghosts courtesy of Mom Endeavers is a super fun Halloween twist on a footprint craft!
- A Milk Jug Ghost from Sisters Saving Cents would make a fun home school or classroom Halloween craft idea.
- Pom Pom Pumpkins via Mom On Time Out are a super cute Halloween party favor craft idea!
- Homemade Slime at Mom Endeavors will have the kids playing for hours and creating their own slimy ghosts and ghouls.
- DIY GhostsPaper another fun easy craft for kids for a fall afternoon via Cincy Shopper .
- Plate Creatures also from Cincy Shopper, a fun twist on the classic paper plate craft.
- Spooky Dough from Wonky Wonderful so kids can spend the afternoon creating their favorite monsters and goblins.
- Looking for a fun Halloween activity to do with the kids that also allows you to give back? Try Trick or Treating with Unicef from A Day In Our Shoes.
I hope you enjoy our list. What are your favorite Halloween kids activities and crafts? We would love to hear about them if you want to share!