It’s definitely summer outside right now, and it’s the perfect time for a summer camp out with the family, or for your kids to have a fun time with their friends. We’ve been sharing some fun campout party ideas over the last few weeks, today we have a fun recipe for you. If you’re looking for a super fun treat idea for a kid’s campfire party, or even for a backyard bbq with family and friends, give this super easy s’mores pops recipe a try!
S’mores Pops Recipe:
Easy S'mores Pops Recipe
- Graham crackers
- Large marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Sticks or toothpics
- Begin by placing a few graham crackers in a baggie. Crush them until they are just crumbs.
- Melt your chocolate chips in a bowl. Just place them in a microwave for 15 seconds at a time, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Dip the ends of your marshmallows in the chocolate. The toothpicks or fondu stick make this task easier.
- Immediately dip the chocolate end into a bowl of graham cracker crumbs. Set aside to dry.
Once the chocolate is cool you are ready to enjoy! The best part is you can make these ahead of time and store them in an air tight container until party time! These are a great way to enjoy the flavors of s’mores without firing up the grill or the dangers of the live flames of a campfire.
Looking for more Kid’s Campfire party ideas check these out:
- Campfire party ideas (coming soon)
- Kid’s Camping Party Games
- 10 Campout Must Haves
- 15 Campfire Recipe Ideas
[…] Food: Some food ideas for your camping themed party could be a hot dog bar, hamburgers, or other grilled favorites. Don’t forget plenty of simple cook out like sides such as potato chips, fruit salad, and pasta salad. For dessert, you can enjoy these easy to make S’mores Pops. […]