Are you looking for a fun sweet alternative to traditional dip recipes? Today I have a delicious Mint Oreo Dip Recipe to share with you. This recipe is cool and creamy, and it only takes a few minutes to make (no oven required), which makes it perfect for a summer bbq or outdoor party. It has a minty flavor which carries it right into fall and the holiday season. This dip would be a favorite at a kid’s birthday party, or any family gathering. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe if you take this dip to a pot luck or carry in!
- One 15 ounce package Cool Mint Oreos
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip~ Lite
- Add the cookies to a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk and pudding according to the package directions.
- Add the crushed cookies, marshmallows and Cool Whip to the pudding and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve this fun Mint Oreo Dip with sugar cookies, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels (for a sweet and salty combination). more Oreos, or even a little fresh fruit. Or put it all together on a party platter and let your guests choose what they want use as a dipping stick. You can also substitute out the Mint Oreos for traditional Oreos, or even Double Chocolate Oreos. Any of their fun flavors will work, and you can use some of the fun holiday colors to make this dip a festive part of any holiday party