I love to put together several fun Easter craft and food roundups to share this week, this last one has some fun last minute Easter craft ideas from a few of my bloggy friends. They came through with several great ideas, check them out! You can click on the underlined link to check out the original full tutorial for each craft.
Easter Craft Ideas For Kids
1.Egg Carton Easter Bunny Craft~ We used recycled egg cartons to make these Easter Bunnies. They’re super easy for kids to make and super cute! Adorable, right?
2. Easter Chick Paper Plate Craft ~ a super cute Easter paper plate craft from here at Kid’s Fun Review. I just love paper plate crafts!
3. Easy Carrot Treat Bags from About a Mom ~ They would make the perfect take home for an Easter party!
4. Flower Pot Easter Bunny Craft from here at Kid’s Fun Review, this little bunny would make a great handmade Easter gift idea or table centerpiece.
5. Preschool Easter Hand Craft from The Long Wait for Isabella, like I said I love those hand print crafts!
6. Dollar Store Easter Centerpiece Craft from here at Kid’s Fun Review.
Stop back and let me know if you give any of these Easter crafts a try!
Looking for more cute Easter craft ideas for Kids? Check out these ideas.
Thanks for sharing these with us. I love them! And a big thank you for including mine.
I would have never guessed the last one was made with dollar store items. Great job!
I’ve done #5 and I’ve made a milk jug ghost – but not a bunny. I love the handprint ones. Perfect for the youngest of crafters.
Thanks for sharing these. Happy Easter!
Just stumbled across your site today! Love everything! Can’t wait to try all of your crafts for my little ones!