I’ve always loved making Easter treats with my son, and before that with my mom when I was growing up. I thought I’d put together a quick collection of spring and Easter treats you can make with your kids this year. I’ve included a little bit of everything. The first couple are sweets, and the last couple are sweet and salty spring snacking ideas.
If you want to check out the complete recipe to make your own, just click on the linked description below the photo and it will take you to the original recipe with complete instructions.
1. Rice Krispy Treat Bird Nests with chocolate robins eggs from The Adventures of J-Man and Millerbug. We love Rice Krispy treats at our house, and these would be so fun to make!
2. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Easter Eggs from right here at Kid’s Fun Review~ These were a favorite when I was growing up!
3. Egg Cookies from Our Family World~ These would be so fun to decorate with the kids! You could turn them loose to decorate their eggs however they want!
4. Sweet and Salty Easter Pretzel Treats from didoodlings. I love this idea, and so simple! Let the kids help add the candies and watch them melt!
5. Sweet and Salty Spring Mix from Around My Family Table~ Doesn’t that look yummy? I love the sweet and salty combination. I could see this in little treat bags for an Easter party!
6. Sweet and Salty Birds Nest Treats from here at The Kid’s Fun Review~ Super easy to make! Let the kids mix up the nests then add the eggs.
These are all incredibly adorable. I think the pretzel treats might be my favorite though!