When I think of Easter cupcakes, it always makes me flash back to my childhood, and making cupcakes with my mom and my family. Cupcakes don’t have to be complicated to be delicious and children can even help with the assembly of these Easter cupcake ideas kids can help make I’ve gathered together. Check them out!
If you want to see how each was made, just click on the link at the beginning of the description under the photo and it will take you to the original how-to so you can recreate all the yumminess yourself!
1. Cadbury Egg Cupcakes from Wendy at Around My Family Table. Don’t those look delicious? I don’t know about you, but I LOVE Cadbury Eggs this time of year! Put it in a cupcake? Heaven!
2. A trio of Easter Cupcake Ideas with Peeps, nests and baskets from Tailor Made Momma. These are 3 super cute and super easy cupcake ideas you could make with the help of your kids. Love it!
3. Bunny Cupcake Wrap from here at Kid’s Fun Review for those of you who want to add a little craftiness to your cupcake experience. The ears are made with Nutter Butters, or at least the one’s I could rescue before my son ate them first!
4. Tie Dye Fruity Easter Cupcake from Confessions of an Overworked Mom. Don’t they look bright and cheerful for spring?
5. Spring Jelly Bean Flower Cupcakes from here at Kid’s Fun Review. These are super simple to make, all you need is jelly beans, toothpicks, green food color, and a little fondant, or green gummy candies!
6. Easter Basket Cupcakes from Around My Family Table. This is such a great idea, and so simple!
If you like these Easter cupcake ideas make sure you Pin them for later and share them with your friends! If you make any of them, please come back and share!