I’m all about Thanksgiving dinner, but my favorite part is the dessert, or the treats! I thought I’d put together a roundup of some of my favorite sweet Thanksgiving treats that kids will love to help make and eat.
I’ve made a few of these, but I wish I had time to make them all!
1. Thanksgiving Rice Krispy Turkey Treats
3. Nutter Butter Turkey Cookie Pops (love these!)
4. Turkey Cake Pops by Bakerella (super sweet!)
5. Pumpkin Mini Cakes (just leave off the faces)
6. Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
11. Fudge Striped Cookie Turkeys (would be cute with the pilgrim hat cookies above)
12. Turkey Rice Krispy Hand Print
16. Cream Cheesy Pumpkin Cookies
20. Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars
What’s your favorite sweet Thanksgiving treat to make with the kids? Is it a cookie? A cupcake? A brownie or bar? We’d love to hear about it!
Ohmygosh…so many adorable sweets! I think the turkey cake pops and the handprint turkeys are particularly cute 🙂
YUM! And I just happen to have lots of pumpkin handy right now… I am off to try a few of these myself!
I love the nutter butter cookies and the cake pops, those are so stinking cute. I need a new idea for this year’s class party.
In the past we have done apple gumdrop turkeys like these http://fromchapelhilltochickenville.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-thanksgiving-edible-craftapple.html
and chocolate acorns like these
but I need some new ideas!!! I will say the pumpkin strusel cheesecake is the one that appeals most to me as an adult. That looks delicious!
[…] 20 Sweet Thanksgiving Treat Ideas for Kids […]