I have a fun recipe to share today that combines two of my all time favorite flavors, chocolate and caramel. You only need a couple bites of these super rich brownies to satisfy your sweet tooth. But those bites are definitely worth it!
Chocolate Caramel Fudge Layered Brownies
1 pkg of your favorite brownie mix, or recipe
1 cup caramel ice cream topping
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven, and prepare and bake brownies according to package or mix directions.
- Pour one half of the brownie mixture into a bar pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Then layer on a then layer of chocolate chips.
- Pour about 3/4 of the caramel to make another layer over the top of the chocolate chips, then pour on the rest of the brownie batter.
- Bake according to the mix directions.
- When the brownies are done baking and have had some time to cool, drizzle on the rest of the caramel. You can also sprinkle with more chocolate chips, or nuts if you’d like.
Added to Turning The Table Thursday