I have a wonderful recipe for a fall punch to share with you today. The brilliant orange color reminds me of fall. It would make a wonderful drink for any fall celebration from a harvest party, to Halloween or Thanksgiving. It’s super easy to make and the mandarin oranges give it a wonderful citrus flavor.
Mandarin Party Punch
- 1 – 2 liter of Sprite or 7 Up
- 2 -packages of orange Kool Aid, mixed up according to package directions
- 1-3 oz box of orange jello, mixed up according to the package directions
- 3 cans of frozen lemonade concentrate
- Drain and freeze 4 cans of mandarin oranges
Mix together the Sprite, Kool Aid mixture, jello, and lemonade concentrate together in a large punch bowl just before the party, and add the mandarin orange slices. The orange slices serve as ice cubes to keep the punch cold without diluting it.
It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s delicious! It would work great for any fall get together.