Thanksgiving is coming up fast, and I still don’t know what I’m going to make for dessert this year! I have two Thanksgiving parties to go to, one on Thanksgiving Day, and another on Saturday. I always seem to wait until the last minute to decide what I’m making! I thought while I was searching for ideas I’d share some here, just in case there are other Thanksgiving procrastinators out there.
Check out all these yummy Thanksgiving dessert ideas, including some Thanksgiving cake, cupcake, pie, and other dessert ideas that will look wonderful on your table on Thanksgiving day! Click on the bold description link to get to the full recipe on the original blog.
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Glazed Pecan Crust this is actually one of my fall favorites!
2. Pineapple Upside Down Cake (via Simply Stacie) always reminds me of Thanksgiving at my grandma’s house when I was a kid!
3. Triple Layer Mud Pie (via Grandma Juice) because you can’t have Thanksgiving without pie!
4. Easy Pumpkin Cupcake Idea (via Mommyhood’s Diary) These will look so cute on a Thanksgiving dessert display!
5. Turkey Mini Cakes (via Momtastic) These really aren’t difficult at all! Melted chocolate makes the tail and the head of the turkey. These will have your guests talking!
6. Caramel Pecan Cheesecake (via Simply Stacie) because you just can’t get enough cheesecake!
7. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes (via Kid’s Fun Review) combines two of my all time favorite flavors into one fall treat.
8. Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies (via Nikki’s Random Musings) are one of my favorites this time of year!
9. Cornucopia and Pumpkin Gum Paste Cupcake Toppers (via Momtastic) OK this one isn’t a recipe, but it’s super cute for your Thanksgiving dessert table, and playing with gum paste is fun!
10. Pumpkin Custard (via Home and Garden Cafe) for those who are looking for a gluten free, dairy free Thanksgiving dessert option.
What are you making for your Thanksgiving Day dessert?