I’m always on the lookout for easy Christmas dessert ideas. I’m a big fan of the brownie bites with candies in them, so I thought I’d give a chocolate covered cherry brownie bite a try. I used one of my favorite brownie recipes, and added some of my dad’s favorite chocolate covered cherries. The result was fabulous!
Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bites
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 24 Chocolate covered cherry cordial candies
- Preheat the oven to 350`F.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the semi-sweet chocolate and oil and heat over very low heat until melted. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a another mixing bowl, combine the sugar, eggs and vanilla until blended. Add in the chocolate mixture. The remaining dry ingredients should be slowly sifted in, and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into a mini cupcake pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake the brownie bites for about 15 minutes at 350'F, or until the batter just starts to pull away from the edges of the pan.
- Let the brownie bites cool for a few minutes in the pan, then gently press a chocolate covered cherry candy into the center of each.
- Let the brownies cool before you try to remove them from the pan.
These chocolate covered cherry brownie bites would be perfect for your holiday or Christmas dessert buffet! They’re easy to make, and a fun treat for all ages. You could also put a few of these in a decorative cellophane bag tied with a pretty holiday ribbon and give them out as an edible gift.
You can make this recipe even easier by using a brownie mix, instead of mixing the brownies up from scratch if you’re in a hurry.
Looking for more great holiday recipes? Check out this Oreo Brownie Recipe in a Jar.
Or these Candy Cane Kiss Brownie Bites
i could totally handle those and that would be a great goodie to bring to a party!!
Um, wow! Those look and sound scrumptous!
Those are completely adorable and cherries and chocolate do work magic together!
Those look so yummy! This would be a wonderful dessert to take to holiday parties.
These are so cute and I love my chocolate covered cherries!! Fun way to mix the two together to make one delicious treat!
Oh my! Those look as fun as they do heavenly! I will have to make these for my friend.. she LOVES chocolate covered cherries even more than I do! YUM!
These look so incredibly delicious! I just pinned this to one of my favorite holiday group boards. Your pics are great!
This is the best recipe that I’ve come across in a long time! Perfect for impressing guests!
Mmm! Those looks really yummy! Love chocolate!
SUPER YUMMY!!! These look amazing!!! I LOVE chocolate!
Ooh, those look so good!! Mmm
This is SUCH an awesome, creative idea. Now I’m thinking of what else I could bury in a still-warm brownie. Candy corn? A Reese’s? Hershey’s kisses?! I’m in!!
[…] 4. Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bites at Kids Fun Review […]
[…] to take to family gatherings and parties during the holiday season. The other day I shared a Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bite recipe, today I’m going to share another favorite, Candy Cane Kiss Brownie Bites. This is definitely […]