Brownie bites are a favorite at out house, especially this time of year! They’re perfect to take to family gatherings and parties during the holiday season. The other day I shared a Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bite recipe, today I’m going to share another favorite, Candy Cane Kiss Brownie Bites. This is definitely another family favorite around here!
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 24 Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350`F.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the semi-sweet chocolate and oil and heat over very low heat until melted. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a another mixing bowl, combine the sugar, eggs and vanilla until blended. Add in the chocolate mixture. The remaining dry ingredients should be slowly sifted in, and mix until combined.
- Spoon the batter into a mini cupcake pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake the brownie bites for about 15 minutes at 350?F, or until the batter just starts to pull away from the edges of the pan.
- Let the brownie bites cool for a few minutes in the pan, then gently press a chocolate covered cherry candy into the center of each.
- Let the brownies cool before you try to remove them from the pan.
What are your favorite Christmas holiday treats? Check out these other great recipes for your Christmas cookie exchange, or holiday dessert table:
Or these Chocolate Covered Cherry Brownie Bites, yum!
Looking for even more holiday and Christmas sweet treats? Here are 31 Sweet Recipe Holiday Treat Recipes. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!