Our local Pumpkin Show was this last week and it always amazes me how adorably cute the painted pumpkin ideas are! This year was definitely no exception, so I thought I’d share a few of my favorites, and hopefully they will inspire some of you when you’re painting pumpkins with your kids this year. I think it’s a much better idea to paint or decorate no carve pumpkins when little kids are involved, because they can help do the work, and so there is no danger if anyone getting hurt (even the pumpkin).
Now check out these 5 fun painted pumpkin decorating ideas!
1. This Papa Smurf pumpkin was my absolute favorite! I could just see him sitting on my back porch! Yep, that’s a pumpkin for his head, painted blue, a little cotton for his beard and you’ve got the look.
2. Raggedy Ann has always been a favorite of mine, and she looks great painted on a pumpkin!
3. You can’t have Halloween without a witch. Did you know pumpkins make great witches? You do now!
4. A pink princess pumpkin? Yep! And super cute too!
5. This next one is a mixture of gourds and pumpkins, but it’s a super cute idea and Veggie Tales, so I had to include it!
There were several more really cute painted pumpkin ideas, including some Angry Birds and Chewbacca from Star Wars, but my photos didn’t turn out as well as I’d hoped. I might be back to share a few more if I can salvage them!
What great ideas!! My daughter would love the princess one!! Thanks for sharing these!! Happy Fall!!
I love the veggie tales one! Super cute!
[…] Boyardee Almost Homemade Pizza Calzones Recipe Almost Homemade Chocolate Almond Raspberry Cupcakes 5 Super Cute Kid’s Painted Pumpkin Decorating Ideas 20 Sweet Thanksgiving Treat Ideas for Kids Pumpkin Blondie Recipe Pumpkin White Chocolate Fudge […]
[…] 5 Super Cute Kid’s Painted Pumpkin Decorating Ideas […]
[…] 8. 5 Painted Pumpkin Ideas […]
[…] from The Kids Fun Review […]