I have some fun and super cute kid friendly Valentine’s Day cake cupcake and other confection ideas to share with you today! It started out as cakes and cupcakes, but I found so many other delicious looking Valentine’s Day confections I had to add a few of them too! All of these delicious recipes are kid friendly and I’m sure they’ll be mom approved!
1. Conversation Heart Mini Cakes from here at Kid’s Fun Review-These little cakes are super easy and I’m sure they’ll be a hit for any Valentine’s Day party!
2. Strawberry Filled Cupcakes With Swirled Icing via A Helicopter Mom- Don’t they just look delicious?
3. Valentine’s Day Cupcake Bouquet from Momtastic- A super easy way to say I love you in a big way!
4. If you like coconut, you’ll love these Valentine’s Day Mounds Cupcakes from Green Eggs and Spam.
5. Chocolate Glitter Cupcake Hearts from here at Kid’s Fun Review- Super easy and fun for the kids!
6. Raspberry Filled Devil’s Food Cupcakes with cream cheese icing from The Adventures of J-Man and Millerbug
7. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies from About a Mom- What could be more fun for your Valentine’s Day treat?
8. Heart Shaped Valentine’s Day cupcakes from Mommy Kat and Kids- Super easy way to make heart shaped cupcakes for Valentine’s Day or any day.
9. Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes via This Flourishing Life- I’m gluten and grain free so this sounds like the perfect Valentine’s Day treat to me! This is definitely one recipe I’m going to try!
10. Valentine’s Day Cake Balls via Formula Mom- I love to make cake balls, and these look like so much fun!
11. French Toast Cups via Simply Stacie- Wake up that special someone on Valentine’s day with this yummy French Toast twist.
12. Pomegranate Lemonade Cupcakes from Around My Family Table- For a unique Valentine’s Day flavor!
13. Heart Shaped Cookies from Our Friendly World- What could be more fun for the kids than Valentine’s Day cookies?
14. Heart Shaped Cake Tutorial via Nifty Mom- Don’t have a heart shaped pan? Don’t let that stop you from making a heart shaped cake!
15. Cherry Filled Brownies from MN Girl Baking- Simple and perfect!
16. Chocolate Ricotta Stuffed Strawberries from Sim Works Family- These look so delicious! I’m definitely going to give them a try!
I found a bonus #17 after I was all done I had to include!
Bonus: Heart Cupcakes from Tammilee Tips- These are just too cute! I couldn’t leave them off!
I’d love to hear which one is your favorite! I can’t decide, they all look delicious to me!
All images used with permission, and are the property of their original owners! Please don’t re-use them without asking.