I have some fun and super cute kid friendly Valentine’s Day cake cupcake and other confection ideas to share with you today! It started out as cakes and cupcakes, but I found so many other delicious looking Valentine’s Day confections I had to add a few of them too! All of these delicious recipes are kid friendly and I’m sure they’ll be mom approved!
1. Conversation Heart Mini Cakes from here at Kid’s Fun Review-These little cakes are super easy and I’m sure they’ll be a hit for any Valentine’s Day party!
2. Strawberry Filled Cupcakes With Swirled Icing via A Helicopter Mom- Don’t they just look delicious?
3. Valentine’s Day Cupcake Bouquet from Momtastic- A super easy way to say I love you in a big way!
4. Check out these Easy To Make Cupcakes from Ideas for Home!
5. Check out this Box Of Chocolates Cake from here at Sweet Party Place! So fun to make, and easier than you’d think!
6. Raspberry Filled Devil’s Food Cupcakes with cream cheese icing from The Adventures of J-Man and Millerbug
7. Red Velvet Whoopie Pies from About a Mom- What could be more fun for your Valentine’s Day treat?
8. Heart Shaped Valentine’s Day cupcakes from Mommy Kat and Kids- Super easy way to make heart shaped cupcakes for Valentine’s Day or any day.
9. Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from here at Sweet Party Place!
10. Valentine’s Day Cake Balls via Formula Mom- I love to make cake balls, and these look like so much fun!
11. French Toast Cups via Simply Stacie- Wake up that special someone on Valentine’s day with this yummy French Toast twist.
12. Pomegranate Lemonade Cupcakes from Around My Family Table- For a unique Valentine’s Day flavor!
13. Heart Shaped Cookies from Our Friendly World- What could be more fun for the kids than Valentine’s Day cookies?
14. Heart Shaped Cake Tutorial via Nifty Mom- Don’t have a heart shaped pan? Don’t let that stop you from making a heart shaped cake!
15. Heart Cupcakes from Tammilee Tips- These are just too cute! I couldn’t leave them off!
16. Chocolate Ricotta Stuffed Strawberries from Sim Works Family- These look so delicious! I’m definitely going to give them a try!
I’d love to hear which one is your favorite! I can’t decide, they all look delicious to me!
All images used with permission, and are the property of their original owners! Please don’t re-use them without asking.
Thanks so much for featuring my grain-free cupcake recipe! If you end up making it, I hope it turns out well! I pinned this post, and am now off to check out some of the other great recipes 🙂
I think I gained 5 lbs looking at all this yummy stuff 🙂
Makes me wish Valentine’s Day was more than one day so I could make more things.
I’m loving those Conversation Heart Mini Cakes, too darn cute. I think I’ll make homemade brownies for my hunny tomorrow for Valentine’s Day.
Those raspberry cupcakes look so delicious!
Those look amazing! Gosh I love Valentine goodies!
Red Velvet Whoopie Pies? Are you kidding me? Those look amazing. I love any type of whoopie pie, pumpkin is my favorite but I’m sure that I could choke down the red velvet without any issues!
Great collection of yummy recipes! The Chocolate Ricotta Stuffed Strawberries look amazing…going to go check them out now.
Those ricotta filled strawberries look AMAZING! And I love the tip on how to make a heart shaped cake with a heart shape pan.