It’s that time of year again! Pumpkin season! I love the flavor of pumpkin! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, pumpkin cake, and of course pumpkin fudge! I don’t often indulge in sweet treats, but for pumpkin fudge I have to make an exception, especially since our town is having it’s annual pumpkin festival this week.
Here is my favorite pumpkin fudge recipe, adapted from one I found in Southern Living Magazine a while back. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 cups regular sugar
- 3/4 cup butter- melted
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a medium saucepan, and cook over medium to medium high heat stirring constantly until a candy thermometer reads 234`F (soft ball stage). This should take about 10 to 12 minutes, sometimes a couple more depending on your stove.
- Remove from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir well.
- Pour the fudge into a 9×9 baking pan, lined with aluminum foil to keep the mixture from sticking, and let it cool for a couple hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy!
The pumpkin combined with the sweet spices and white chocolate flavors make it melt in your mouth delicious!
[…] Pumpkin White Chocolate Fudge […]
[…] Pumpkin White Chocolate Fudge from here at Kid’s Fun Review […]