Have you ever thought about a kids cookie exchange party? We’ve had them and they’re great fun! Invite a couple of your kids friends over and let them decorate some cookies, or invite them over with their parents, and bring some cookies to trade. There are several different options, all of them fun!
Here are some cookie ideas and resources that would be great for planning a kids cookie exchange or decorating party:
- Plan A Cookie Party from right here at The Kid’s Birthday Fun Review
- 50 Cute and Tasty Christmas Cookie Ideas from She Knows Parties
- Host the Ultimate Cookie Exchange Party (with recipes for a couple different variations of the Hershey’s Kiss cookies) from She Knows Parties
- Tips For Hosting A Kids Christmas Cookie Decorating Party posted at Play Library
- Cookie Pops Decorating Fun also at Play Library
I absolutely love these Create-a-photo Cookie Tins. Cookies make a wonderful gift, and wrapped in these tins they’d be wonderful for grandmas, or aunts and uncles.
Just get together with your friends and have a great time decorating and trading cookies!