When the leaves start changing colors and the days start getting shorter I love to start baking! Of course as I’ve said before, pumpkin is one of my favorite fall flavors! Today I have a delicious pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies recipe to share with you! Yum!
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- ¾ C. butter softened to room temperature
- ½ C. sugar
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 ½ C. flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 box of pumpkin spice pudding located in the seasonal baking section – I found mine at Walmart
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda and pumpkin spice pudding mix. Mix well and fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Place the dough in fridge for about 15 minutes to set up.
- Remove from the fridge and use a rounded cookie scoop to drop the dough on your cookies sheets. Bake 9-11 minutes. Cookies will turn a nice golden brown color.
*This recipe makes approximately 2 dozen cookies. Store your pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week. I guarantee they won’t last that long though! You can also freeze them for up to a couple months if you want to make them ahead for the holidays.