Are you ready for some holiday baking? I am! I love to make holiday treats to share with friends and family this time of year! It always reminds me of when I was a child, and baking in the kitchen with my mom! Those are some of my favorite holiday memories, and I want to share them with my son! We always start our holiday baking early, then put some things in the freezer to pull out for last minute holiday parties.
Brownies are one of my favorite things to make, because they’re soooo easy, and everyone loves brownies! They’re great for kids to help make. You can have them help do the measuring, mixing, and the pouring.
I love this fun peanut butter twist on brownies courtesy of M&M’s Ms. Green. They’re so festive, and they combine a couple of my favorite flavors, chocolate and peanut butter! Dove Milk Chocolates and Peanut Butter M&M’s that is.
What can be better than that?! I promise you these brownies turn out rich with fudgey with plenty of chocolate peanut butter flavor.
Ms. Green’s Ultimate M&M’S® Peanut Butter Brownies
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Bake Time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: 32 brownies
- 4oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups M&M’S® Peanut Butter Candies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Lightly grease a rectangular 13x9x2 inch pan
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, gently combine the semi-sweet chocolate and oil over very low heat until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, vanilla and eggs until blended. Add in the chocolate mixture. Slowly sift in the remaining dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Fold in 1 ½ cups of M&M’S® Peanut Butter candies.
6. Spread the batter into the pan. Sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of candies and press lightly.
7. Bake until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
These are great to take along to a family carry in, or for school Christmas parties for the kids. You can also bag them up in festive cellophane bags with a decorative holiday ribbon and give them to friends and neighbors to say thanks for another great year!
They’d make great teachers gifts, or a little something for those last minute holiday gifts you don’t know you need! Bake up a batch to have them on hand, they’re so easy and so festive! Plus you’ll be making some holiday memories your kids will remember even when they’re grown.
Are you baking this holiday season? I’d love to hear what kinds of goodies you’re baking for your friends and family this year!
Your favorite chocolate candies are bundled up for Winter in festive holiday colors. Available in Milk Chocolate, Peanut, Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Almond and Pretzel. Holidays are Better with M. Learn More
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Mars via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Mars.