I received some of the products in this post as samples for review from Good Cook. All opinions are my own. In case you haven’t noticed over the last few days, I’m so excited grilling season is here! I love to play around with making gourmet burgers! One of my favorites is a grilled stuffed pizza burger. I’ve been making my stuffed burgers by hand, but a couple weeks ago I discovered the Good Cook Stuffed Burger Press. It made creating gourmet burgers even easier! I’m in love with this handy kitchen tool! I’ll share more about that later, along with the details on the Good Cook Kitchen Drawer event, which starts tomorrow 6/2, and where you can win your own 15 item kitchen drawer! You can check out the full details below! First up I want to share this delicious grilled stuffed pizza burger recipe with you, and how to make it super easy with tools from Good Cook!
Grilled Stuffed Pizza Burger Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 small onion
- Grate the cheese.
- Mix together the tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, and salt.
- Press about 1/8th a pound of the hamburger into the burger press, using the smaller end to make an indentation into the burger.
- In the indentation put about a tablespoon of shredded cheese, and a teaspoon of the tomato mixture into the center of each burger.
- Top with another 1/8th pound of hamburger, flattened.
- Remove the burger from the burger press and press the edges together firmly.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and grill the burgers over medium heat until they’re the the desired doneness.
Grate the cheese using the Good Cook Rotary Grater. I love freshly grated cheese, it’s so much better than the dried out pre shredded cheese you can buy at the grocery!
In a prep bowl mix together the tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, and salt.
Press about 1/8th a pound of the hamburger into the burger press, using the smaller end to make an indentation into the burger.
In the indentation put about a tablespoon of shredded cheese, and a teaspoon of the tomato mixture into the center of each burger.
Top with another 1/8th pound of hamburger, flattened.
Remove the burger from the burger press and press the edges together firmly.
Preheat the grill to medium heat and grill the burgers over medium heat until they’re the the desired doneness. Flip the burgers easily with the Turner Spatula, it’s good to 400`F so it should be perfect to use, just don’t let it sit over the flames!
I’m always multi tasking, so I set my Good Cook Digital Timer for about 7 minutes so I’d remember to check on the burgers.
While the burgers are cooking chop up some onion, tomato, or anything else you want to top your burgers with. I’ve had all of my knives FOREVER so I was excited to try out the new Good Cook kitchen knives I received. I think my favorite is the Paring Knife because it’s soooo versatile!
Add your burger to a bun and top with your favorite pizza or burger toppings, and enjoy!
Clean up was super easy afterward with the Kitchen Brush. It helped me get in the nooks and crannies of the Rotary Cheese Grater, and to clean the burger press quickly and efficiently.
I got even more great kitchen tools than I got to use in this recipe! I also got a measuring cup set, and a flat spatula I can’t wait to try out the next time I’m baking! There was a wine cork puller in there too, for that glass of wine I usually have while I’m grilling.
The tools in my Good Cook Kitchen Drawer include:
- Paring Knife~ I love my new paring knife! It’s so versatile for chopping and peeling!
- Chef’s Knife~ This is an all around great knife for chopping and dicing.
- Santoku Knife~ Another great cook’s knife! I’m in love with all three of these knifes for their sharpness and non stick coating. I‘ve only had them a couple weeks, and I’m not sure how I lived without them for all those years before!
- Smart Scoop Ice Cream Scoop~ Love the design on this ice cream scoop! You can grab your ice cream, then release the handle over the bowl so the ice cream slides right out! It’s also fabulous for rice!
- 3 Piece Measuring Cup Set~ Loving this liquid measuring cup set. There are 3 different sizes for different jobs. You can never have too many measuring cups on hand in my opinion! These measuring cups are also set up so you can look over the top and see the measurements.
- Rotary Grater~ Loving this for fresh grated cheese and chocolate!
- Digital Timer~ I love that you can hook this timer to you and take it all around the house, even outside. When it goes off you know you need to go check on whatever you’re cooking. I also used to use a timer like this for my son. We’d set the timer and he’d work on chores or homework and when the timer went off he got a little break.
- Stuffed Burger Press~ If you like to make gourmet burgers at home, this is a handy tool! I got mine just in time for grilling season! I’m so excited!
- Flip Measuring Cups~ So handy! You can use these to measure, then flip them inside out to get out difficult ingredients like brown sugar, or shortening.
- Turner Spatula~ Another tool I just never have enough of! We’re always using a spatula to stir or turn something, it seems like you can never have enough of these! I love that this one is safe to use up to 400`F.
- Silicone Spatula Spreader~ I love to bake cakes, melt chocolate and other fun things. This spatula will come in handy for spreading icing, chocolate, batter and more!
- Soap Dispensing Kitchen Brush~ I think I’m in love with this for cleaning hard to reach glasses, nooks and crannies! The best part is you can add soap right to the handle and dispense it where you need it!
- Cork Puller~ This is perfect for that glass of wine around the campfire, or after dinner prep is done for the evening.
- Prep Bowl Set~ These bowls will come in so handy! They even have the measurements written in the bottom! They come in different sizes, 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup and larger.
- Locking Tongs~ These are great for serving up salad and pasta. They’ll also be fabulous for grabbing pickled eggs, or even for taking corn on the cob out of hot water.
That’s what’s in my Good Cook Kitchen Drawer! What would you put in your kitchen drawer?
Starting June 2nd you can put together your own Kitchen Drawer in the Build Your Kitchen Drawer Sweepstakes. To enter just go to GoodCook.com and build your own drawer with up to 15 items. The promotion runs through June 7th, and the best part is while you’re browsing for items to build your kitchen drawer if you find something you can’t live without everything on the Good Cook website will be 25% off! Time to get some super cool kitchen gadgets! Woot! You don’t need a code, you’ll get the savings automatically when you’re ready to check out, how easy is that?
Looking for more great recipes, and some delicious signature dishes? Check out these fabulous recipes some of my fellow bloggers came up with!