I received Gourmet Grillware to facilitate this article. All opinions are my own.
When the weather heats up I like to take my cooking outdoors. I love to grill year round, but during the summer I like to cook everything I can on the grill! I wanted to try out a new recipe to get ready for Father’s Day in a few weeks. Fajitas are a staple recipe at our house. It’s something the whole family will eat, and I can buy organic grass fed steak already cut into fajita strips from a local farm store. It doesn’t get any better than that! I’ve never tried making a grilled fajita recipe before, but I got this new Gourmet Grillware Square Griddle w/ Handles to try out and I thought it would be perfect for the job!
- 1 pound of your favorite cut of beef cut into ½ wide strips
- 1 – 8 ounce package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 small onion cut into strips or diced
- no stick cooking spray
- 1 package fajita wraps
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- Spray the grill pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Preheat the grill pan on the grill over low to medium heat.
- Lay the fajita strips in a single layer across the pan.
- Let the strips cook for a couple minutes on each side, then cover them with the mushrooms, peppers and onions.
- Toss the veggies and the steak strips together and let them grill for a few minutes, then remove from the heat.
The pan is the perfect size to lay the fajita strips in a single layer across the pan.
Let the strips cook for a couple minutes then flipped them over to cook the other side.
Once the fajitas were seared on both sides, I covered them with the mushrooms, peppers and onions. Yum!
Toss the veggies and the steak strips together and let them grill for a few minutes, then remove from the heat.
The best part about this Gourmet Grillware Square Griddle w/ Handles is it can go from the grill to the table, and look fabulous! It also keeps your food warm longer, since it’s still warm from the grill. This is my second piece of Gourmet Grillware, and I love them both. I also have the Gourmet Griddle, which is perfect for pizza on the grill!
Serve the fajitas with tortillas, and whatever toppings you want. We like ours with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa and diced tomatoes. I love throwing this fajita mix on a salad instead of a wrap!
While the Armetale Grillware is not dishwasher safe, clean up was super easy! I just wiped down the pan with soapy water and it wiped clean in no time! These pieces won’t rust and they’re guaranteed for a lifetime against breakage. I’ve had my first pan since last fall, and I use it all the time. It seems to be holding up fabulously!
If you decide to give this grilled fajita recipe a try let us know what you think!