Today was my son’s first day back to school for the year. I can’t believe the summer flew by so fast! It seems like he just got out of school yesterday! We decided to go to the lake this last weekend to have one last blast of summer before my son was back in school. We had a great time. We did a little fishing, went to play putt putt golf, and had a campfire. I decided a special occasion needed a special recipe. I really didn’t want to be in the kitchen cooking, so I was looking for a quick dinner idea. I love experimenting with cupcake recipes. Everything can be made in a cupcake tin! Right?
I decided to make some hot wings cupcakes, because you know hot wings belong in cupcakes! We didn’t bring any food with us to the lake, and we got in late on Friday night, so Saturday morning we headed to Walmart to stock up on food for the weekend.
While I was there I wanted to check out some of the products that are in the Tyson Back To School Project A+ Program. There are over 30 products, and all you have to do is look for the Tyson A+ symbol on the package in the lower right hand corner. You can check out the full list of products in the program at the Tyson Project A+ Program website. Just clip and save the labels (after you purchase the product of course). I was interested to learn each label is worth 24 cents for our school. We have a very small country school so we need all the extra money we can get for computers, books, and even playground equipment.
You can check out my entire shop and see some of the other products in the Tyson A+ Program here: Tyson’s Back to School Project A+
I got all the ingredients for my cupcakes and a few other snacks while we were there, then we went to have some fun before heading back to the cabin so I could do a little cooking. The cupcakes turned out delicious, and they were a big hit with my family, so I have the recipe to share.
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Wings Cupcakes
- 2 cups chopped Any’tizers® Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Wyngz
- 1 ~8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup+ 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 package rolled pizza dough
1. Preheat the oven to 375`F.
2. Chop the Any’tizers® Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Wyngz into bite size pieces, about 6-8 pieces per boneless wing.
3. In a large mixing bowl mix together the chopped buffalo wings, cream cheese, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, and the Ranch dressing. The cream cheese will mix better if it’s closer to room temperature.
4. Roll out the pizza dough, and use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 12 equal squares.
5. Spray a muffin- cupcake pan with no stick cooking spray. Add one pizza crust square to each cupcake hole.
6. Fill each cupcake with the buffalo chicken wing and cream cheese mixture.
7. Sprinkle the top with cheese and bake at 375`F for about 15 minutes.
8. Serve the cupcakes warm with a little Ranch dip or hot sauce on the side.
After we munched on our buffalo wing cupcakes I decided to check out the Tyson Back to School Project A+ Program and make sure our school is registered.
It’s also super easy to look up your school and make sure they’re registered. All you need is their phone number or area code. Our school popped right up when I entered the area code.
There’s also a list of participating products, and information on how to redeem your labels. It all seems like an easy process. We have a small country school system, so money is always tight. We are always in need of more playground equipment, computers and other resources for the teachers and classrooms. I like to do what I can to help out, and this seems like such an easy step. You can see if your school is registered by visiting Tyson Project A+ Program website.