I’m having a blast putting together these Christmas treat roundups! Today I have some fun reindeer Christmas treats to share. They would be fun for a Christmas party, or to make with your children just because. If you want to see the directions to create your own, just click on the link below the photos to get to the original post.
1. I made these Reindeer Cupcakes for Amazing Moms last year. They turned out really cute!
2. I love these Mini Reindeer Doughnuts from Love From The Oven. They look like they’d be fairly easy to make!
3. Having a holiday sleepover? Check out these Reindeer Pancakes from Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
4. Or what about these Nutter Butter Reindeer from Lacey Reimann? Super cute, and I bet they’re tasty too!
5. If you’re looking for something a little more savory, serve up this Cheese Deer from Cute Food For Kids.