I love to make holiday treats, and it seems like this year I’ve found quite a few really cute snowman sweet treats I’d love to make. I thought I’d share a few of my favorites with you, just in case you’d like to give them a try yourself! They’re all from Pinterest, so just click on the link to check out the instructions and details on how to make them.
1. I really love these super cute marshmallow snowman treats! They remind me of the marshmallow snowman ornaments that were so popular a couple years ago. The chocolate chip cookies are the perfect touch!
2. These snowman cupcakes look super cute!
3. I made these Snowman White Chocolate Covered Cherries a couple years ago to share here at Kid’s Fun Review.
4. This snowman cake is super easy to make!
5. Here’s a yummy snowman ice cream treat!
6. White chocolate covered Nutter Butter snowmen cookie treats~ These would be a big hit for a school party!
7. I’ve seen several versions of these melting snowman cookies, and I always think they’re so cute!
8. Or you can make melting snowman candy if you’d rather.
9. Here’s another super cute snowman candy recipe.
10. These crunchy Chocolate Covered Pretzel Snowmen sound like another fun school party treat, or a fun treat to make with the kids for edible homemade gifts.