Adults aren’t the only one’s who get excited about ringing in the new year! My son is always right there with us celebrating on New Year’s Eve. Whenever possible he likes to have some friends to celebrate with him, so we enjoy keeping things kid friendly at our house.
I’ve found some really cute New Years Eve craft ideas, and some tasty New Years Eve treats kids will love, on Pinterest, so I thought I’d share them here. Just click on the image to see the pin on Pinterest, or click on the website link at the bottom of the photo to go to the website for the complete instructions for each image.
1. Love this New Years Eve popper craft Makes and Takes posted last year! Super easy, and you can use your Christmas leftovers to make them.
2. These Treat Bags from The Idea Room are super cute for a kid’s party too! Fill them with some candy, confetti, and noise makers for the kids to use to ring in the new year.
3. This New Years Eve Noise Maker Craft Idea from Alpha Mom would make a fun craft to make earlier in the night, to use later when the ball drops.
4. Love these New Years Eve Clock Cupcakes from Flickr! It looks like they used Fondant or Gum Paste to make the clocks, and some royal icing to add the hours and the hands.
5. These New Years Eve Rockets also from Alpha Mom would make super cute party decorations!
6. Here’s a fun treat Clock Cookies from Our House Of Joyful Noise.
7. Play a game of New Years Eve Bingo from Hip Hip Hooray Blog.
8. I adore this Ball Drop Cupcake idea from CookBookQueen on Flickr.
9. These DIY New Years Eve Party Decorations would be perfect for a kid’s party, or for grown ups! The colors are great!
10. Kids would love this Sparkling Ice Cream from Everything Fab, and adults would too!
Are you planning a New Years party and including the kids? I’d love to hear your ideas! Add your favorites to the comments and have a Happy New Year!
I added this to the New Years Pinterest Hop at Matter of Cents