Are you looking for a fun and easy Christmas treat idea the kids will love? Check out this Reindeer smores pops recipe. This recipe would make a perfect Christmas party treat, or a great addition to a holiday buffet. You could also make a couple to leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve!
Reindeer Smores Pops Recipe
- Graham Crackers
- Hershey Chocolate Bars
- Big Marshmallows
- Sucker Sticks
- Brown Candy Melts
- Red Color Gel
- Candy Eye Balls
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Break Graham Crackers in half and lay them out on a cookie sheet.
- Place Marshmallows on half of the graham crackers and a piece of chocolate on the other (like shown in the picture).
- Put in oven for 2 minutes.
- Place a sucker stick in the marshmallow and place the graham cracker with the piece of chocolate on top.
- Put in freezer for about 7 minutes.
- Melt brown candy melts according to directions on package.
- Dip or paint the s’more pop with brown candy melts.
- Add 2 candy eyeballs.
- Break off 2 pretzels to make antlers and stick them in between the graham cracker and marshmallow.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
- Add a red nose with red color gel.
The kids will get a kick out of helping to make and eat these fun reindeer smores pops and so will the grown ups! You can add these to a holiday or Christmas dessert buffet by sticking them into glass jars to hold them upright, or sticking the sticks through a square of Styrofoam. These would be super fun for a kid’s school party, or for a holiday bake sale!