This time of the year our family loves to curl up on the couch and watch our favorite college and pro football games on the weekends. I like to have a yummy snack or two we can enjoy during the game, but I don’t like to spend my day in the kitchen preparing them! I have a super easy Reese’s Minis popcorn game day recipe to share with you today.
You only need 3 ingredients, Reese’s Minis, popcorn, and peanuts. This Reese’s Minis Popcorn Game Day Recipe only takes about 35 minutes to prepare, and most of that time is just waiting on the chocolate to harden! Then it’s game on for snacking! Chocolate, peanuts, popcorn and Reese’s are the perfect combination for snacking goodness for any game! Check out the full recipe below.
Reese’s Minis Popcorn Game Day Recipe
(Prep time : 8 minutes /Total Time: 40 minutes)
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup peanuts, divided
- 1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) Reese’s Minis, divided
- Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper or foil. Spread popcorn and 1/2 cup peanuts on prepared tray.
- Cut 1 cup Reese’s Minis into halves; place in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir vigorously. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candy is melted and mixture is blended when stirred.
- Drizzle over popcorn and nut mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until coating is firm. Make individual servings and top with remaining 1/4 cup peanuts and remaining 1/3 cup Reese’s Minis.
Makes about 8-1/2 cups of popcorn.
* Popcorn is best eaten the same day as prepared and shortly after removing from refrigerator.
I hope your family enjoys this Reese’s Minis Popcorn Game Day Recipe as much as mine does! Looking for more game day recipe ideas? Check out these Mini Taco Bites!