There are plenty of opportunities for fall partieas and celebrations! Whether you’re celebrating the harvest, planning a Halloween party, getting together to watch your favorite football team, or planning your Thanksgiving feast, or just feeding the after school hunger monster, kids are always on the lookout for a quick snack! This fun kids harvest party fall snack mix recipe is the perfect thing to hit the spot!
- 3 cup Rice Chex Cereal
- 2 cup Carmel covered Popcorn and Peanuts
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Animals
- 2 cup Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1 cup Autumn Mix Candy(Candy Corn, Pumpkins)
- Combine the Rice Chex, Caramel covered popcorn and peanuts, graham cracker animals, mini pretzel twists, Reese's Pieces, and Autumn Mix Candy in a large bowl.
- Mix well, until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle with mix of ¼ cup sugar and 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice, to add a little extra fall flavor.
- Store in airtight container and serve up for your next fall celebration!
You can also adapt this recipe and substitute some of the ingredients or brands if you need to! The best part is you can make the snack mix ahead of time and store it in an airtight container. This makes it great just to have on hand for any last minute gatherings you might have this fall! The ingredients are also very easy to store and will keep for quite a while so you can keep them on hand for your fall celebrations.