We have quite a few fun fall treats here at Kid’s Fun Review and over at my other blog Home and Garden Cafe. I thought I’d put together a roundup of some of our favorite kid friendly fall treat recipe ideas to share with you. This post is sponsored by Foodie. com, they are also hosting the collection. You can find links to all of the recipes in the kid friendly fall treat collection, or by scrolling through the photo widget below.
Check out Fun Kid Friendly Fall Treat Recipe Ideas
All of these treats would be fun for an after school snack surprise, or perfect for a fall harvest or Halloween party! You could also save these recipes for your Thanksgiving feast!
A few of our faves:
- Spiced Pecans~ Yummy sweet treat that’s oh so easy to make!
- Fall Harvest Snack Mix~ You can make this one ahead and have it on hand for any fall occasion!
- Pumpkin Poke Cupcakes~ These are oh so cute and easy to make! Sure to be a hit at any fall party!
- Butterscotch Cookies~ Butterscotch is a wonderful fall flavor, and these cookies would fit into any fall theme.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake~ Kids love cheesecake, and the pumpkin gives it a fun fall twist!
- Candy Corn Magic Bars~ So fun for kids to make and eat!
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins~ A fun fall breakfast or after school snack idea!
- Pumpkin Rice Krispy Treats~ A HUGE favorite at our house!
What’s your favorite kid friendly fall treat recipe?