Candy Corn is a favorite this time of year at our house! Magic or 7 Layer Bars are another family favorite, and they’re sooo easy to make. I thought I’d share a fun recipe for candy corn magic bars. These bars will be perfect for your fall or Thanksgiving celebration! They’re sure to be a big hit, and they’ll add color to your fall food display. The kids will love helping you make your candy corn magic bars and maybe sample a few along the way!
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 package white chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 package candy corn (12 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 9x13 glass pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and margarine.
- Press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Top with coconut and white chocolate chips.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over bars.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle candy corn over the top after baking and press it lightly into the bars. Cool, then cut into squares.
Everyone will want to know your secret recipe! You don’t have to tell them how easy these magic bars are to make.
Candy corn magic bars would also be perfect for fall bake sales and holiday bazaars. Package a couple in a decorative cellophane bag and add a decorative ribbon and they’ll sell like hot cakes. You could also give them out as party favors or treats to family and friends.
Looking for more candy corn recipes and fun? Check these out: