- 2 C. Mini Marshmallows (you could also use multi-colored mini marshmallows)
- 1 C. Annie's Bunny Graham Snack Crackers
- 1 C. Jelly Beans
- Combine the mini marshmallows, graham snack crackers, and the Jelly Beans and store in a large Ziploc type bag or airtight container for up to 2 weeks before Easter.
- When Easter comes take out your bunny snack mix and put it into a small decorative bowl or add them to silicone cupcake liners.
- Place them out on the night before Easter for the Easter Bunny to snack on while he's hiding the eggs and Easter baskets.
You can find silicon baking cups at Amazon here: Silicone Baking Cups
This snack mix is yummy, so you might want to double or triple the recipe and hide some away to save it for the Easter Bunny! If it all gets eaten, that’s OK! It’s super easy to make more!
Do you leave a snack out for the Easter bunny?
Looking for more Easter treat ideas?
Check out these Easter Nest Brownie Bites.
Looking for even more?