Can you believe the end of the school year is almost here again? My son gets out of school for the summer in 2 weeks! This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, so I thought it would be a great time to share some DIY teacher appreciation gift ideas you can make with your kids to let their teachers know how much you appreciate all their hard work during the school year.
1. Fingerprint Tree | Country Chic Cottage~ I love this fun idea! You can get the whole class together to add their fingerprint leaves to this card for the teacher to remember them by.
2. One Smart Cookie Printable Attach this fun printable to a box of cookies to give your teacher a sweet treat! | Sweet Metel Moments
3. Smartie-Pants | Uncommon Designs~ A super cute and fun idea you can have the kids help you create to give to their teacher at the end of the year.
4. Teachers are Treasures – Another fun free teacher appreciation printable. | i heart nap time
5. You Have Quenched My Thirst For Knowledge Printable | The Pinning Mama~ This one’s super fun to add to a water bottle, or a cup with some fun juice packets inside.
6. You Deserve A Break – A free printable for Kit Kats | eighteen25
7. Candy Bar Wrappers~ You can wrap up any candy bar with these fun printable wrappers to give your favorite teacher a sweet treat. | Country Chic Cottage
8. You Were Mint to be My Teacher – A fun free printable for Junior Mints | The Celebration Shoppe
9. Thank You for Helping Me Grow | Organize & Decorate Everything~ Such a fun idea for the younger kids to take in to their teacher!
10. Your Teaching is Right on Target – free printable for Target gift card | Skip to My Lou