This post is sponsored by Foodie, all opinions are my own.
Memorial Day is only a week away, and around here that also means it’s the official start of the summer bbq season! We love to entertain friends during the summer, and we’re also invited to our share of summer parties and bbqs. Of course you have to bring along a fabulous dish to share! What can be more fabulous than a festive red white and blue summer dessert? Especially between Memorial Day and the 4th of July! I’ve put together a collection of some of my favorite patriotic red white and blue summer bbq dessert ideas on Foodie and I want to share them with you today! You can check out the entire collection by flipping through the widget below, or click on an image to go to the Foodie website and collect the red white and blue dessert recipes into your own Foodie collection to save for later.
Check out Red White and Blue Dessert Ideas
We have everything in this Foodie red white and blue summer dessert collection, from ice cream and Jello treats, to cake and fruit kabobs! You’re sure to find something your crowd will love. The best part is everyone will be asking you for your secret recipe!
Here are a few of our favorites!
- Red white and berry fruit kabobs~ Super easy to assemble!
- Firecracker Cake~ A fun and festive twist on traditional bundt cake.
- Red white and blue ice pops~ The kids will love these on a hot summer day!
- Berry No Bake Cheesecake~ Cool and creamy, perfect for summer picnics!
- Red white and blue Jello cups~ These are sure to be a hit with the kids!
- Red white and Blue Delight~ Another fun summer dessert idea!
- Mini Cupcakes Flag~ Super easy to make and assemble!
- Berry Patriotic Shortcake~ Add blueberries to a classic favorite for a fun twist.
- Stars and Stripes Cheesecake Shots~ Love these for a grown up party, but you could also make a non alcoholic version for the kids!
You can find these recipes and more in the Foodie widget above, just click on the image you want to explore or click here: Red White and Blue Summer Dessert Ideas.
Which red white and blue dessert idea is your favorite?