I thought I’d put together a list of some of the hottest toys for boys this year. These are 8 of the toys flying off the shelves this year, and topping many kid’s Christmas wish list.
1. Fisher-Price Imaginext BIGFOOT the Monster~ This remote control favorite boasts plenty of personality, and some fun moves. He burps, laughs, talks, tumbles, you name it. He’s sure to entertain with 30 different words, sounds and funny noises. Big foot requires 2 AA batteries, and is recommended for children 3 to 8.
2. Cruncher Prehistoric Pets Interactive Dinosaur is another super cute interactive toy boys will love. He comes when you call him, dances, and can even play a game of fetch. Cruncher and the other Prehistoric Pets are recommended for ages 8 to 14.
3. Matchbox Stinky The Garbage Truck~ Remember Rocky from last year, well I think Stinky is his best bud. Stinky likes to gobble up garbage with personality. Kids can use him like a truck, or transform him into robot mode to see even more of his personality. Recommended for children 3 and up.
4. Matchbox Stinky The Garbage Truck ~Fun for the older kids. It features 3 channels, so you can fly more than one at a time. This mini hand held helicopter is the latest rage in remote control vehicles.
5. Melissa & Doug Joey Magnetic Dress-Up This one’s for the preschool boys on your Christmas list (3 and over). What boy doesn’t love to play dress up as their favorite super hero? Joey can be dressed up as a fireman, a pirate, police officer, a super hero, and more.
6. Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Set is a great addition to the Beyblade fan’s collection. Boys (or girls) can stage a showdown with their friends and put their best battle techniques to the test.
7. Nerf N-Strike Stampede ECS ~This one’s on my son’s Christmas list. Shhh, don’t tell him, but I think Santa might be bringing it! He’s super excited about the fully automatic Nerf Clip System blaster, um whatever that means…
8. LEGO Minotaurus Game (3841) is also on my son’s Christmas list, he likes all the new Lego games, but I think this one’s his fave. This is another game on the list for the older kids, it’s recommended for ages 7 and up. The mighty Minotaur, a mythical creature, protects a secret temple hidden deep inside a labyrinth. Be the first to lead your heroes to the temple, avoiding the Minotaur and cleverly placing walls to block your opponents. I think this would make a great addition to our family game night!
Do you see any of these on your child’s Christmas wish list this year? What toys are making the grade at your house?