When I say we’re having pizza for supper it’s always a big hit at our house! My son thinks pizza is one of the food groups and required eating at least once a week! When I was asked to put together a roundup of Pi ideas to celebrate national Pi Day on March 14th and to be sponsored by Foodie, I instantly thought pizza pies of course!
Here is my collection of kid friendly sweet and savory pizza pie recipes. There’s something in here for any pizza fan! We’re even covering pizza for dessert!
Here’s a breakdown of the pizza pies included in our collection:
- Taco Pizza~ This is a favorite at our house! It combines two of my son’s all time favorite meals into one!
- Portobello Mushroom Pizza~ All of the flavor, but without the carbs. This is a favorite on the grill during the summer at our house!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza~ This is a must have pizza at our house for weekend sporting events! We used to order out, but then we discovered this recipe!
- Mexican Pizza~ Very similar to the taco pizza, but this one is personal size so you can make it any way you want it!
- Breakfast Pizza~ Yep! This fruity pizza would be delicious to start the day, or as a quick and easy dessert idea.
- Stuffed Pizza~ This one truly is a pizza pie!
- Pizza Pockets~ Perfect for quick dinners on the go! You can eat with one hand while you’re walking out the door.
- Rainbow Fruit Pictures~ Have you ever heard you’re supposed to eat a rainbow everyday? It’s super easy with this pizza!
- Pizza Muffins~ Another great on the go meal idea that’s sure to please!
- Buffalo Pizza Chicken Sticks~ This sounds like it would be a favorite at our house!
- Grilled S’mores Pizza~ We live outside during the summer, and I cook almost everything on the grill or over the fire! Definitely giving this a try soon!
- Blueberry Dessert Pizza~ If you’re serving up pizza for dinner, here’s the perfect dessert!
- Barbeque Pulled Pork Pizza~ This sounds like a fun and interesting pizza twist!
- Pizza Cake~ Is it a pizza, is it a pie, or is it a cake? Whatever it is, it’s sure to be tasty, and fun for a pizza party!
Do you have a favorite kid friendly pizza pie recipe?