I can’t believe the holidays are almost here! I was just discussing our holiday menu with my sister in law earlier today while we were walking. For my sponsored Foodie collection this month I thought I’d put together some fun and festive holiday appetizer ideas to share. You can check out the full collection by flipping through and clicking on the recipes you like in the widget below or by going here: Fun and Festive Holiday Appetizers.
This collection includes some of my favorite holiday appetizer ideas! From dips to breads and everything in between! You’re sure to find a recipe or 2 to add to your holiday appetizer menu.
Some of our favorite holiday appetizers include:
- Cranberry Pesto Layered Dip~ Love this idea with it’s festive red and green colors, plus cranberry~ one of my favorite holiday flavors!
- Snowman Cheeseball~ This is such a fun idea for your holiday cheese ball, and fairly simple to create!
- Snowman Eggs~ Instead of deviled eggs this holiday season, why not try this fun and festive twist!
- Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms~ A fun twist on a classic favorite!
- Buffalo Chicken Bites~ Easy to make finger food that your guests are sure to love!
Do you have a favorite fun and festive holiday appetizer recipe? We’d love to hear about it!