I can’t believe the kids are going back to school already! It seems like the summer’s just started! When I was in school I always hated how plain my locker was at the beginning of the year, I always had to hang some photos, or do something to spice it up.
Scotch has some cool new restickable products that will work really well in lockers. They have tabs and shapes that would be great to hang some photos, then easily remove them to hang more. The tabs can hold up to a pound, and can be reused again and again.
I decided to use them, with a couple clothespins, and a foam board to make an easy back to school locker photo holder. Here are the materials and instructions, there’s also a quick how to video at the bottom if you don’t understand a step.
Back To School Locker Photo Holder
- 3-4 clothespins
- metallic paint
- paint brush
- 8×10 foam board
- assorted stickers, buttons, or stick on gems
- Scotch Restickable Tabs
- Scotch Restickable Shapes
1. Let the kids paint the clothespins with metallic paint, then set them aside to dry.
2. Once the clothespins are painted and dried, add some buttons, glitter, stick on gems, or stickers to give them a little bling.
3. Use the Scotch Restickable Tabs to stick the decorated clothespins to the foam board. Stick the tab to the back of the clothespin, then use the scissors to trim it to size.
4. Stick the clothespins to the foam board, you can also add some Restickable Shapes to mount even more photos, or for extra decoration on your board. I added a friends sticker to this board, but that’s definitely optional.
5. Use a couple more Restickable Tabs on the back of the foam board to stick it to your locker, or wall.
I also made a quick step by step video to help walk you through making the locker photo holder.
I haven’t made too many videos yet, but I’m hoping to make more soon! I think these tabs would also be great for hanging Christmas cards, hanging your child’s art work, or hanging a calendar or schedule.
You can find the Scotch Restickable Tabs and Shapes at most major retailers, you can find more information about the labels at the Scotch website.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Scotch and received Scotch Restickable products to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.