I’ve been working on some Super Bowl party ideas, so here is one of the recipes I posted there. These nachos would be great for any party, but they’d really make a fabulous family friendly Super Bowl snack.
Loaded Nachos Appetizer Recipe
- 1 bag nacho chips
- 1 lb of lean ground beef (browned)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 large onion finely chopped in a bowl
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 16oz package cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 container sour cream
- 1 container chunky salsa
- 2 diced tomatoes in a bowl
- Jalapeños, or green Chile peppers
Add the taco seasoning to the ground beef. Mix the cheeses together. Layer the nacho chips, ground beef, refried beans and cheese in a large glass baking dish, repeat the layers until the ingredients are gone. Top with cheese and bake at 300` for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown.
Serve hot with tomatoes, salsa, onions, sour cream, hot peppers, and guacamole as a garnish the guests can add themselves.