Bubble Guppies is a brand new show from Nickelodeon. I wrote about it here: Bubble Guppies. Since then several people have requested Bubble Guppy party ideas (and they’ve also shared ideas on that original post), and since there are no official Bubble Guppy party supplies out there yet, I thought I’d put together a few ideas to help you plan.
The Nick Jr. website is a great resource for your Bubble Guppies Party! It can sometimes be difficult to navigate the Nick website, so I’ve gathered the links to helpful pages. You can find several things to help you’re party along including:
- Set up a Bubble Guppy puppet theater like the one they had on the show for the kids to act out their own favorite Bubble Guppy scenes.
- Print out copies of the Bubble Guppies printable coloring book for the kids to color during the party, or to send home as a party favor.
- Use the Bubble Guppy printable trading cards as party favors, or to make tags, candy bar wrapper, or as part of your party decorations.
- There are also Bubble Guppy printable wall stickers, cut out a few circles for bubbles to go with them and you’ll have your party decorations !
- Bubble Guppy Printable Sticker Sheets are perfect to add to gift tags, drink cups, or party favor bags.
The resources above should get you started, and the best part is, you won’t have to spend a dime (other than the cost of some paper or sticker sheets).
Ideas for Bubble Guppy party supplies
There are no official party supplies since this is a brand new show, I’m sure there will be eventually since it’s already popular with preschoolers. For party supplies, you could use solid colors to match the Bubble Guppies main colors of lavender, pink, blue and green. Mix and match colors, or incorporate all the colors in your party theme.
Click below to see them in more detail:
- Pastel Blue (Light Blue) Party Supplies
- Lime (Lime Green) Party Supplies
- Lavender Deluxe Pack for 24
- Candy Pink (Hot Pink) Party Supplies
You can come up with games based on the episodes your child has seen, or just give an old game a Bubble Guppies name, examples:
- Guppy Tag instead of Freeze Tag
- Pin the tail on the guppy instead of pin the tail on the donkey
- Bubble toss for a balloon toss
- Mr. Grouper May I instead of Mother May I
You get the idea, you can rename any classic game to give it a Guppy spin.
- Goldfish cheese snacks
- Swedish fish
- Use a fish shaped cookie cutter to make fish cookies, or fish shaped mini sandwiches.
There are some really cool Bubble Guppy items showing up on eBay (t-shirts, bags, edible cake images) that may work for your party you can check them out here: Bubble Guppies Party Merchandise
As I find more ideas I’ll keep adding them to this post!
This website is in now way affiliated with Nick or Nick Jr. the ideas posted here are just ideas I came up with to help plan a Bubble Guppy party for their child.