Kids love Valentine’s Day too. It’s always a tradition in our house that everyone gets a little something for Valentine’s Day, so I thought I’d share a few cute Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the little girl in your life.
1. Valentine’s Day Heart Theme Musical Girls Child’s Jewelry Box~ I would have loved this jewelry box when I was growing up. This adorable treasure box features beautiful scrolled images of hearts and pink and red stripes. Inside, an elegant heart spins to the tune of “El Choclo”.
2. Webkinz Plush Love Monkey is a perfectly huggable gift idea for any little girl on Valentine’s Day.
3. Creativity For Kids Shrinky Dinks I Heart You Tree~ I loved Shrinky Dinks when I was growing up. If you’ve got a child on your Valentine’s day gift list who likes to be creative, this would be the perfect gift idea.
4. Alvin and the Chipmunks Brittany~ She’s adorable, and dressed in pink. If your kids have seen the movie, I’m sure they’d love having one of the Brittany plush dolls of their own.
5. This Hello Kitty Valentine Plush is just so cute! Who wouldn’t love it?
I hope one of these fun gifts will be the perfect gift for the little girl on your Valentine’s day gift list.