I have a feeling Jake and the Never Land Pirates is going to be a favorite with kid’s everywhere, so I thought I’d put together some party ideas. Since the show is so new, there are no official Jake and the Neverland Party supplies out yet, but I have a few cute party pirate supplies that will work just fine for this theme.
This first set is from SimplyBirthdayStuff.com and you can find them here: Ahoy Mates Party Supplies
Another set of pirate party supplies that would work well for a Jake and the Never Land Pirates party is this theme from Birthday In A Box, they even have a plate shaped like Captain Hooks Coat.
You can find all the details on these party supplies by clicking here or on the image above: Pirate Party Supplies
There are also a couple cute cupcake holders and toppers if you want to make Jake and the Never Land Pirates Cupcakes. My favorite is this pirate cupcake wrap that goes with the Ahoy Mates party supplies above.
These cupcake wrappers and toppers are really cute too, they even have a parrot!
You can check them out here: Pirate Birthday Party Cupcake Set by Meri Meri
Jake and the Never Land Pirates game ideas:
- Pin the Parrot on the Pirate
- A treasure hunt complete with a treasure map would be fun for the kids.
- Play walk the plank, with the same rules as Mother May I.
- If it’s a summer party you can have a cannon ball toss. Fill small black balloons with water, and have the kids toss them back and forth in pairs. Each time they catch their balloon have them take a step back.
- Let the kids dig for treasure in a sandbox. If you don’t have a large sand box you can fill tubs with sand, and bury your treasure in them.
You can also check out the Disney Junior website for printables, and more games.