Planning a boy’s birthday party can be fun. There are so many different themes and ideas to choose from that sometimes it can be hard to know where to start. Here are 10 different party themes for boys to help you get started on the birthday planning process. Oh, and these birthday party themes aren’t just for boys! Some girls might love to have one of these birthday party themes too! I have a niece who is usually dressed as her favorite super hero, and another who can challenge any boy on Angry Birds.
Birthday Party Themes for Boys
- How to Plan a Super Hero Party ~Boys (and girls) will love sharing their favorite super heros with their friends with a fun super hero party! via Stockpiling Moms
- Farm Animal Party Ideas~ Whether your boy likes farm animals or tractors they’ll love these farm party ideas! from right here at Kid’s Fun Review.
- Angry Bird Birthday Party ~A kid favorite these days, with fun game ideas and decorating ideas! via I’m Topsy Turvy
- Camp Out Party Ideas~ Summer is almost here! Why not let the kids camp out in the back yard (or in the living room) and have some fun with a camping party! via right here at Kid’s Fun Review
- Wild Kratts Birthday Party ~ Give kids a chance to get their wild on! via Mom Endeavors
- All Aboard the Choo Choo Train Birthday Party ~Kids will love this timeless birthday party theme! via Home Made Interest
- Lego Party Ideas ~Legos have always been a favorite at our house! Even now that my son’s a teen, he still geeks out with Legos once in a while! via Around My Family Table
- Alien Cupcakes ~Perfect for a space party or a Toy Story remix. via D’s Books and Cooks
- Disney Car Theme Birthday Party Decorations, Games and Activities ~Jinxy Kids
- Let’s Dig In Construction Birthday Party ~Construction parties have always been a favorite at our house! via Just Us Four
What boy’s birthday party theme are you planning this year?
Looking for birthday cake ideas for your boy’s party theme? Check out 20 Cute Birthday Cake Ideas for Boys.