Teen boys are not always easy to buy Valentine’s Day gifts for. Many of them are not into flowers, chocolate or the stuffed animals that are popular Valentine’s Day gift ideas. I have a teenage boy who’s exactly like that, so I thought I’d put together a list of Valentines Day Gift Ideas For a Teen Boy. If you have ideas of your own, please feel free to share them in the comments section!
This post contains affiliate links.
10 Valentines Day Gift Ideas For a Teen Boy
1. Milk Chocolate Candy Game Controller– A sweet way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the gamer in your life.
2. Gaming Is My Valentine T-Shirt – Fun idea for anyone who loves gaming! Perfect for a teenage boy who loves video games, or a teenage girl who loves her video games, or even for gaming couples.
3. Skullcandy Hesh 3 Headphones ~ Who says your teen boy’s Valentine’s Day candy has to be edible? These SkullCandy Hesh 3 over the ear headphones are sure to please. They come in a whole array of colors, and price ranges. Of course we’re showing them here in red for Valentine’s Day.
4. Skullcandy Earbuds Maybe your teen boy is more into earbuds? We’ve got you covered with candy there too, SkullCandy of course! These also come in a wide range of colors, also of course in red!
5. Surfer Bracelets These simple surfer wrap bracelets are trendy and sure to be a hit with a teen boy.
6. Gaming Socks To keep their feet warm and cozy while they’re gaming!
7. Gaming Gift Card! ~ The gamer teen in your life will love this gift! They can stay connected with their gaming friends, and play games together online. If you’re a gamer too, you can play together and chat even when you’re apart.
8. Axe Gift Set ~ Make them smell fresh and clean even when they’re on the go with this Axe travel gift set.
9. Beef Jerky Gift Package ~ For the teenage boy on your Valentine’s Day gift list who’s not into chocolate or candy!
10. Anker® Powercore Power Bank Charger ~ For the teen tech fans on your Valentine’s Day list who are constantly on the go and forgetting to charge their phone or iPad!
What are you planning to get the teenage boy on your Valentine’s Day list this year?
Looking for more Valentine’s Day goodness? Check out our Valentine’s Day printable Word Search.